.NET Developer Consultant Job Description
Codereflex Technologies is a startup software consultancy based in Leicester, United Kingdom. We offer cost effective bespoke software solutions and consultancy in Microsoft Technologies to clients big and small across UK. We believes the key to our success is right people
Technology is a key enabler for our customers and a key focus for the company. The current technology infrastructure is based on Microsoft .NET 4.0 with ASP.NET/ VB.NET, JQuery and SQL Server 2008 for the database backend. The adoption of new technologies is a constant endeavor to make sure we are quick to respond to changing market needs.
We are seeking a highly skilled ,NET Consultant with a passion for .NET application development. The successful candidate will work with our customers to empower organizations to innovate and gain competitive advantage through leveraging the .NET development platform framework.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong understanding and experience with the .NET 4.0/4.5 framework.
- Strong understanding and experience with SharePoint Development.
- Strong understanding and experience in at least three of the following areas:
- Developing database applications using SQL Server /Entity Framework development
- WPF/Silverlight/Modern Aps
- Web Applications using jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, and HTML5
- Azure and Cloud Computing
- General understanding of the following:
- Internet Information Server (IIS) and Windows Server AppFabric
- Developing interoperable solutions with Unix/Linux and/or Java using web services, COM/Java interop technologies, and/or TCP/IP sockets is desirable.
- Ability to diagnose and correct performance problems
- Ability to make technical and business tradeoffs for a solution
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to engage in executive and senior-level technology discussions
The successful candidate must have excellent technical communication skills (oral and written). He or she must possess the ability to clearly communicate throughout the organization along with excellent problem solving skills, strong customer service orientation, and the ability to serve a leadership role as part of team.
The successful candidate will have a bachelors/master degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 6 years relevant work experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as infrastructure deployment and/or distributed system implementation. Travel is an integral part of this position as are high levels of recognition and visibility.
Travel can be as high as 90% as is demanded by the needs of our customers and our business
If you are interested in our career opportunities, please email your resume with salary requirements to
Codereflex Technologies is an Equal Oppurtunity employer